Affordable homes in village location announced by developer

Westleigh Developments has announced the next phase of construction will soon be underway at the desirable Marston Park development in Long Sutton which will see an additional eight, two and three bedroom homes becoming available by the summer.

Located in one of Lincolnshire’s best kept villages, a selection of high quality period style homes suited to the first time buyer through to family homes will delight those seeking to buy in such an in-demand area. Westleigh will also be offering these homes with the newly announced Help to Buy shared equity scheme, providing a not to be missed opportunity.

Creating a low-cost route into home ownership, the scheme will allow buyers to own 100% of their home, but only pay an initial 80% of the price. Buyers can then take up to 25 years to pay back the remaining 20% and there is no interest to pay for the first five years.

Robert Orr, from Leicester-based Westleigh New Homes, comments: “Long Sutton is a highly desirable location, thanks to its rural feel and the easy access it offers to local amenities, therefore, we are delighted to announce this new phase of family homes. Along with the Help to Buy scheme, which makes home ownership more affordable, we hope to encourage people to the area with homes that offer comfort, style and various layout options.”

Each property will be finished to the highest specification with a choice of modern kitchens and worktops along with stainless steel appliances. The development also provides purchasers with the perfect combination of rural living combined with the convenience of facilities in Long Sutton and proximity to the nearby towns of Holbeach and Wisbech.

Just one impressive four bedroom detached family home also remains available on the current phase of the development and is available at the newly reduced price of £184,950.

Westleigh New Homes builds contemporary new homes across the Midlands from its base in Leicester and designs homes and specifications with modern lifestyles in mind. It ensures its new homes embrace existing buildings, styles and materials, whilst also ensuring the build has a minimal impact on the local environment. For further information about the Marston Park development or to register interest please call 0116 277 3324. Alternatively please log on to www.westleighnewhomes.co.uk