Applying for University is an exciting period of any student’s life, whatever your age. University Centre Peterborough (UCP) understands that applying and choosing your University can be a daunting and confusing task. On Tuesday March 26, UCP will be holding an experience day for September applicants.
With student fees at a competitive £6,500, one of the lowest in the county, and a number of government funded maintenance grants and loans, it makes sense to study at UCP.
The day will include:
- Welcome Talk from the University Centre’s Director
- Talks on the Fees and Finance available to you as a student
- Taster Session of your chosen course so that you can experience what it is like to be in one of the high
quality teaching sessions and meet students who you may be studying with
- Tours around the campus and facilities including the purpose built student accommodation and the City
centre Media and Journalism Centre
- Visit Information stands on Finance, Learning Support, Welfare and Accommodation
- Opportunity to meet your peers and chat to current Students
There is the opportunity to book onto one of two sessions. Places will need to be booked in advance with session one being held from 10am – 2pm and session two from 12.30pm – 4.30pm. Parents/guardians or a friend are invited to as well.
An informal lunch time fair will be held between 12.30pm – 2pm with stalls and information stands providing advice and guidance in areas such as student support, learning support, careers guidance, recruitment, accommodation, library services and much more. It will also give you an opportunity to visit our student halls and meet future classmates.
Any students who are still yet to apply and would like to come along and see our facilities, have a chat to our tutors and find out about university life in Peterborough can book in on this event.
Anyone interested in attending the Student Experience Day should contact the University Centre Peterborough on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0845-1965750 to request a booking form.