Kitchen fire in Chatteris

Lincs Fire and Rescue News.
Lincs Fire and Rescue News.
0
Have your say

A fire started accidentally in the kitchen of a Chatteris house yesterday afternoon (Thursday).

One fire crew from Chatteris was called to Tithe Road at 2.39pm.

Firefighters arrived to find a fire in a kitchen. Wearing breathing apparatus they extinguished it using a hose reel and cleared the smoke using a positive pressure ventilation fan. They returned to their station by 3.45pm.

The cause of the fire was accidental.

For advice about staying safe in the kitchen please visit the Fire Safety section of the Cambs Fire and Rescue website www.cambsfire.gov.uk