THERE are services going on around the Wisbech area to mark Remembrance Day.
In Wisbech itself, there will be a service at the war memorial on Friday at 11am.
On Remembrance Sunday, the wreath laying at the war memorial starts at 10.45am, followed by a service at St Peter and St Paul’s Church.
There are also services happening on Sunday in most of the villages.
• St Paul’s, Gorefield, 10am.
• Murrow Methodist Church, 10.30am.
• Emmanuel, Parson Drove and the Methodist Church, 10.45am.
• Walsoken War Memorial, 10.50am.
• Wisbech St Mary & Guyhirn and the Methodist Church. 10.55am.
• Murrow War Memorial, 12 noon.
• Guyhirn War Memorial, 12.30pm.
All residents and visitors, particularly ex-service men and women, are invited to join the congregations.
Veterans of past and current conflicts and those that lost their lives for their country will be remembered.