Poison warning

0
Have your say

A Citizen reader wants to warn cat owners to keep an eye on their pets after he believes his kitten may have been poisoned.

Kitten Jack was found dead outside the owner’s Weston Miller Drive flat in Wisbech a week ago with no sign of trauma from an accident. The owner, who doesn’t want to be named, said both he and a vet felt the cat could have been poisoned and the owner believes it might be deliberate. He said cats have gone missing in that area or have been mysteriously ill and he thinks it could be due to poison.

He is warning other pet owners to keep a watch on their animals and take them to a vet to be checked out if they are mysteriously ill. Jack and his brother were originally rescued cats.