What’s on in Fenland:
Friday, October 31
• Family Halloween Party, Gorefield Playing Field Association, Gorefield Community Hall, Wolf Lane, 6.30pm, call 01945 410436 for more details.
• Trick or Treat event, Moon Market and other Halloween activities, Horsefair Shopping Centre and Wisbech Town Centre.
Halloween Disco, Wisbech Institute.
• Halloween activities, including apple bobbing, fancy dress and hunt the vampire, Morrison’s, Wisbech, 10am-9pm.
Saturday, November 1
• Autumn Fair at Trinity Church, Wisbech, from 9am onwards, in aid of church funds. There will be numerous stalls, a raffle, and refreshments available. For more information contact 01945 581683.
• Pre-Christmas Craft market in Leverington Church. A wide variety of gifts for all ages and all budgets.
Home made baking, preserves and farm fresh vegetables as always on sale, too. Come along between 10am-noon. Free entry.
Stallholders please ring 01945 461680 (limited space left).
• Halloween activities, including apple bobbing, fancy dress and hunt the vampire, Morrison’s, Wisbech, 10am-8pm.
Sunday, November 2
• Christmas Craft Fair, from 10am to 4pm at Upwell Village Hall, New Road, Upwell. Dozens of quality stalls will be selling handmade, unique items.
Refreshments available. Admission is 50p for adults, children go in free. In aid of hall funds.
• Elme Hall Hotel, Jessie’s Ghost, doors open 3.30pm. Families are welcome with free admission for accompanied under 14’s.
Adults £3. Free admission for hotel residents and Sunday lunch diners.
• Remembrance service, St Augustine’s Church, Wisbech, 4pm.
All welcome to light a candle in memory of a loved one.
Monday, November 3
• Bingo, St Augustine Church, Wisbech, doors open 6.30pm with games starting at 7.30pm.
• Royal British Legion Women’s Section, Chatteris branch, annual ploughman’s supper in aid of RBL Poppy Appeal.
Local duo, Pete and Celia, will be entertaining members and invited guests. New members welcome – contact chair, Jan Baynes, on 01354 693144 for further information.
Saturday, November 8
• Remembrance concert, 7pm, Chatteris church, tickets £6 on the door, featuring Chatteris Town Band, songs and music from the World War 1. Art exhibition and raffle.
Sunday, November 9
• Remembrance Parade, 2.30pm-4pm, Furrowfields car park, War Memorial, Chatteris.
Parade starts at 2.35pm from car park, the wreath-laying ceremony starts at 2.45pm, service at 3pm.
Tuesday, November 11
• Armistice Day service, 10.55am War Memorial, Chatteris.
Wednesday, November 12
• Coffee morning, St Wendreda’s Church, 10am-noon. Cakes, plants and Christmas craft items. All money raised will go to church funds.
Friday, November 14
• Charity Quiz night in aid of the Children Society at St Peter’s Church Hall, Wisbech, start 7.30pm, maximum of 6 people per team, £5 per person includes refreshments. To book a table and more details ring 01945 589320.
Saturday, November 15
• Trinity Church, High Street, March. Table top sale, 9am-1pm. Free entry. Stalls, tea/coffee, cakes, bacon rolls, paninis. To book a stall (£5) ring 01354 655050.
n Email your events to email@example.com for inclusion in these listings.