Set sail on a perilous swashbuckling adventure this year as Pirate Shores opens at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort.
Will you join Captain Goodbrick’s crew as they battle to save Castaway Camp? The all new pirate play area complete with a towering forgotten fortress and fearsome battle ships. High rope walks, nets and slides will challenge the most experienced buccaneers.
Fun for brave shipmates doesn’t stop there. The hugely popular Pirate Falls log flume will host a brand new quest and more than 100 brand new LEGO models – can ye help to search for Goodbrick’s long lost treasure hoard and reclaim it from Captain Blackheart?
Scallywag the Parrot will take you on an animated journey through Pirate Shores to find Blackheart’s hidden lagoon before you face the final climb to the Treetop Lookout. Beware, what goes up must come down - waterproofs recommended - even for the most adventurous deckhands.
Add in the rollicking Jolly Rocker Pirate Ship ride, Pirate Goldwash and a new themed family restaurant, Pirate Shores Burger Kitchen - Pirate Shores adds up to a hearty dose of family fun; strictly not for landlubbers.
With over 55 rides and attractions including the world famous LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Driving School, LEGO® Star Wars™ Miniland Model Display, and DUPLO® Valley PLUS the amazing LEGO® themed Hotel - there’s a whole LEGO world of playful fun and learning to discover. Come and play your part. Visit www.legoland.co.uk for more.
You could win one of two family days out at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, including two adult and two children’s tickets.
To be in with a chance of winning, answer the following question: What is the name of the parrot who will lead you through Pirate Shores?
Send your answer, along with your name, address and a daytime telephone number - marked LEGOLAND® COMPETITION - to the Citizen at 11 Union Street, Wisbech, PE13 1DN. Entries can also be emailed to email@example.com
Closing date is 10am on Tuesday, March 25.
LEGO®, the LEGO logo, the Brick configuration, the Minifigure and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO® Group © 2014 The LEGO Group.
Terms & Conditions:
• Only one entry per person.
• Each prize consists of 2 adult and 2 children’s day tickets to the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort.
• If the winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her prize with fewer than four (4) guests, the prize will be awarded to the winner and any participating guest and any remainder of the prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
• There is no cash or alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are non-transferable.
• These are one day tickets only, and not Annual Passes.
• Prize consists only of the elements expressly detailed above; no other elements or expenses such as travel, car parking, meals and beverages, spending money or Q-Bot access to rides and attractions are included. All such expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner plus guests.
• The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Unless otherwise stated the promoter is the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort.
• This prize cannot be taken in conjunction with any other promotion running at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort.
• Competition entry is open to all UK residents except employees and the immediate family of the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort.
• Prizes must be used within the 2014 season from 14 March 2014 – 3 November 2014.
• Any additional tickets you may wish to purchase can be booked in advance online at www.legoland.co.uk
• If you are using these tickets to attend on an event day please ensure that you arrive early to guarantee entry.
• When planning your visit, please remember to take a look at our calendar for opening dates and times. We are closed on some Tuesdays and Wednesdays throughout the season.
• Height restrictions apply on some rides.