Community Navigators is being launched at Wisbech Library on Thursday June 6 at 2pm.
If you want to find out more about the project or volunteering for Care Network, then call in and meet the team.
Care Network Cambridgeshire has received funding to deliver the three-year project, which helps older people find their way to activities and services such as:
• Joining a local friendship club, lunch or activity group
• Modifying their home or get mobility aids
• Obtaining a financial health check to maximise income
• Getting help at home to support them through an illness or with one off tasks
• Accessing a community car scheme for a lift to activities and appointments
Local Community Navigators will be able to help at various places throughout Fenland such as libraries, community centres or even the local pub. The service is free and there is no need to make an appointment.
To find out more contact Fenland Co-ordinator Tim Barzycki on 0743 6809 266 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org