Home   News   Article

Subscribe Now

Getting struck off and dissolved

A company can apply to the registrar to be struck off the register and dissolved.

The company can do this if it’s no longer needed, for example if:

• the directors wish to retire and there is no one to take over the running of the company;

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More