Home   News   Article

Bungalow fire in St Germans




Fire & Rescue East Sussex
Fire & Rescue East Sussex

Firefighters were called to a bungalow fire in St Germans last night (Wednesday, February 10).

Three crews were called to the Sluice Road bungalow after the 91-year-old woman had got out and raised the alarm.

The fire, sparked by a cigarette, was contained in the living room but the rest of the home was filled with smoke.

The pensioner was checked over by paramedics but did not want to go to hospital.



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More