We’ve teamed up with scheduled leisure airline Monarch to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a pair of flights on the airline’s new route to Naples or Antalya from London Luton Airport for summer 2014.
Monarch Airlines is a leading UK-based scheduled leisure airline operating from six bases in the UK – London Gatwick, Manchester, Birmingham, East Midlands, Leeds Bradford and London Luton, where it is headquartered. Over two thirds of the UK population lives within a 90-minute drive of one of Monarch’s bases.
Focused on service, value and safety, Monarch offers travellers tailor made flights and holidays to 38 destinations in the Mediterranean, Canary Islands and winter ski destinations with Essentials and Extras packages.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of flights to Italy or Turkey, answer the following question: How many bases does Monarch operate from?
Send your answer, along with your name, address and a daytime telephone number - marked MONARCH COMPETITION - to the Citizen at Limes House, Purfleet Street, King’s Lynn, PE30 1HL. Entries can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is 10am on Tuesday, April 15.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The winner will be the first correct entry drawn after the closing date.
2. The winner must be aged 18 years or over.
3. The prize is non-transferable and is to be used by the registered prize winner.
4. The prize is offered strictly subject to availability and may not be available on all flights during peak periods such as Christmas, New Year, school and Bank Holidays.
5. The prize is valid for travel between May 2 until October 31.
6. The prize is one pair of return flights with Monarch from London Luton to Naples or Antalya.
7. Airport taxes are included in the prize.
8. No cash alternative is available.
9. Travel insurance is strongly recommended. Please visit www.monarch.co.uk for details and premiums.
10. Prize winners are responsible for paying for each piece of hold baggage taken. Current prices are available on our website. Up to 10kg of hand baggage may be taken free of charge no bigger than 56 x 40 x 25cm. For further information please refer to the FAQ’s on our website.
11. The winner is responsible for all expenses and arrangements (such as but not limited to flight extras, in-flight meals, pre-allocated seats, accommodation, meals, spending money and transportation to and from the departing and destination airport) not specifically included in the prize.
12. Monarch accepts no liability for use of the Prize or any loss or damage which may arise from the competition or use of the prize. All Prize winners and their companions fully indemnify Monarch Airlines Ltd for any and all losses, liability, action, claim, proceeding, judgment, penalty, fine, damages, fee, cost, charge or expense (including, without limitation, legal fees and expenses) brought, claimed or asserted against Monarch Airlines or for which Monarch Airlines may be liable as a result of this competition or of taking or using the Prize.
13. Compensation under Regulation 261/2004, Montreal Convention and any other applicable law is strictly excluded irrespective of the cause.
The winner will be contacted within 28 days of Monarch receiving the winner’s details.