A drunken man has breached an interim Asbo in Wisbech for the second time.
Aleksandras Liesys, 43, of no fixed abode, was made the subject of the interim anti-social behaviour order (Asbo) at King’s Lynn Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday, September 19.
The order was granted after the court heard allegations of drunken and anti-social behaviour by Liesys in Wisbech.
He will now appear at the same court on November 22 accused of breaching the Asbo.
He was previously accused of breaching the Asbo just hours after it was granted.
The interim order banned Liesys from:
• Entering or remaining in an area covering Wisbech town centre between 8am and 8pm but does not include the Job Centre or Probation Service Office.
• Having in his possession an open container of alcohol in a public place in the area covered by the designated public places order (DPPO), unless in a licensed premises.
• Being drunk in any public place in the DPPO area.
• Swearing or making abusive or threatening comments or gestures to any person in Wisbech.
• Entering or remaining in Norfolk Street, Wisbech.
Liesys is due in court later this month for a full Asbo hearing.