Home   News   Article

Electrical fault sparks March car fire




No Caption ABCDE ENGANL00120130627151941
No Caption ABCDE ENGANL00120130627151941

An electrical fault sparked a car fire.

March firefighters were called to a blaze in Knights End Road on Sunday at 8.38pm.

Two firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used a hose reel to extinguish the fire and returned to their station by 9.30pm.

The cause of the fire was accidental, by electrical fault.



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More