A home in March was badly damaged following an accidental fire on Saturday, May 21.
Crews from March, Chatteris, Whittlesey, Wisbech and Huntingdon were called to the fire on The Shires in March at 7.16pm.
Firefighters arrived to find a well-developed fire in a garage that had spread to the roof of a bungalow. Wearing breathing apparatus they extinguished the fire using hose reels and jets.
The building was safely evacuated before the crews arrived.
The crews returned to their stations by 12.05am.