Home   News   Article

Five people treated for smoke inhalation at Wisbech house fire




Breaking News from the Fenland Citizen, fenlandcitizen.co.uk, @FenlandCit on Twitter
Breaking News from the Fenland Citizen, fenlandcitizen.co.uk, @FenlandCit on Twitter

Five people were treated for smoke inhalation after a house fire in Wisbech.

Crews were called to Ramnoth Road at 2.04am last night when a blaze broke out in the ground floor of a two storey house.

Three crews attended and wearing breathing apparatus extinguished the fire using a hose reel.

Five people required treatment for smoke inhalation.

The crews returned to stations by 4.20am and the cause of the fire was accidental.



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More