Out of control bonfire in March
Firefighters were called after a large bonfire got out of control.
Crews from March were called to the back of a property in Elliott Road, March, on Thursday, May 16, just before 10.10am.
The cause of the fire was accidental.
A spokesman from Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue said: “Whether you are a resident, business or tradesman, you should never leave a bonfire unattended as these fires can quickly become out of control and spread.
“We would instead recommend you take materials to a waste and recycling centre to avoid lighting a fire altogether.”