Home   News   Article

Two treated after Walsoken flat fire




No Caption ABCDE ENGANL00120130627151941
No Caption ABCDE ENGANL00120130627151941

Two people were treated for smoke inhalation after a fire broke out a Walsoken flat.

Firefighters from Wisbech and King’s Lynn were called to a fire in Kirkgate Street on April 2 just after 1.15pm.

The blaze was put out using hose reel jets and breathing apparatus.

The cause of the fire was accidental. Crews left the scene at 2.40pm.



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More