A 100 metre cordon has been put in place around Paragon Labels in Wisbech following a chemical spill earlier this morning (Wednesday).
Two crews from Wisbech, one crew from St Neots and a hazardous materials crew from St Neots were called to the spill at the Cromwell Road company at 11.55am.
The caller stated drums containing waste ink and chemicals were involved in the incident.
The building was evacuated and a cordon put in place. A drum containing about 20 litres of mixed substances involving ink and solvent, contained in a 200 litre drum, has been removed from the building.
Vapour caused a number of staff members working at the site to feel unwell. Five people have been seen by paramedics at the scene and will not require hospital treatment.
There is no threat to public safety.
Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus are using thermal imaging cameras to monitor the temperature of the drum.
Fire officers at the scene are working with experts and management at the site to decide the best way to neutralise and dispose of the chemicals.