Here to help

Share this article

IN reply to a letter from a Citizen reader on August 24. I am sorry to hear of theft problems in the Harry’s Way area in Wisbech. If you would like the Town Council to help you in any way then contact the Town councillor for your area.

If you have any further problems in the Hill and Staithe wards then do not hesitate to contact me and I will do my very best to help.