Can you assist March Town CC in their “CricketForce” ground revamp?
March Town Cricket Club are carrying out prior to the start of the new season a revamp of the ground in an ECB country wide initiative called “CricketForce” sponsored by the National Westminster Bank.
It is essentially, Ground-Force meeting Changing-Rooms (without Charlie Dimmock and Lawrence Llewellyn Bowen) and will take place between 9.30am and 4pm on Saturday, April 1.
It is an ECB Initiative where members, volunteers & local businesses help to prepare the Club facilities for the new season.
Jobs to be completed include:
1. Put the plastic covers onto the metal frames.
2. Paint the two sightscreens.
3. Stain the driveway fence.
4. Get boundary rope out and placed around the ground ready for use.
5. Prepare the scorebox for the new season.
6. Clear debris from around the ground including dykes and repair fences where possible.
7. Complete an inventory of the kit store.
Can you assist in any way? All help would be gratefully received, even just a couple of hours during the morning.
All helpers will receive a Free “CricketForce” T-shirt and free tea/coffee plus a “Fish & Chip” lunch.
March Town Cricket Club’s address: The Avenue Sports Ground, Burrowmoor Road, March, Cambs, PE15 9RS