Home   News   Article

Explaining 'Eat Out To Help Out'

Restaurants, cafes and pubs offering dine-in meals, hotels and workplace cafes can take place in the Government’s Eat Out To Help Out scheme.

The scheme is for food and non-alcoholic beverages purchased to dine in.

It does not cover service charges and alcoholic beverages.

More by this author

This website and its associated newspaper are members of the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More