Home   News   Article

Kitchen fire in Wisbech




Firefighters extinguished a kitchen blaze in Wisbech on Wednesday night.

Crews from the town were called to Southwell Road at 11.04pm and put out the fire using a hose reel.

The accidental blaze started with a faulty dishwasher and crews were back at the station by 11.55pm.


Read more

More by this author


This website and its associated newspaper are members of the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO)



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More