Home   News   Article

Subscribe Now

Investigation launched by police after man was assaulted at a property in March




A man was taken to hospital following an assault at a property in March last night (Wednesday).

Social media reports said police officers were outside a property in North Street this morning and two houses were cordoned off.

A police spokesperson confirmed there had been an incident and said: "We were called at just before 9.30pm yesterday (2 June) to reports of violence at an address in North Street, March.

Police have launched an investigation following an attack on a man in March. Picture: Google. (47854296)
Police have launched an investigation following an attack on a man in March. Picture: Google. (47854296)

"Officers attended and found a man had been assaulted inside the property.

"He was taken to hospital for treatment but has since been released.

"The suspect had left the area by the time officers arrived. No arrests have been made at this time and the investigation is ongoing.

"It is being treated as an isolated incident."



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More