A journey on the elegant Venice Simplon-Orient-Express train should be on every discerning traveller’s wish list.
There is simply no better way to celebrate a special birthday or anniversary.
From the moment you board, you take a step back in time to the bygone, golden-age of rail travel when a journey was about relishing the experience, rather than getting from A to B as quickly as possible.
Guests can still rely on the highest levels of personal service, with outstanding cuisine served in a stylish dining car, combined with a private sleeper cabin and civilised bar carriage where you can meet other like-minded travellers.
Throughout the journey you will be attended to by your cabin steward and enjoy delicious food prepared by expert chefs – all meals on board are included at no extra cost.
A choice of special offer dates are available, whether you fly to Venice and return onVSOE, or vice-versa, during June and July.
Included in the package:
- One night aboard the VSOE, including all meals
- One-way flights between London and Venice
- Water taxi transfers on arrival and departure
- Two nights’ accommodation with breakfast
- Entrance tickets into Te Doge’s Palace, Accademia or Guggenheim.