Home   News   Article

Subscribe Now

Oven fire in Sutton Bridge

More news, no ads


Fire and Rescue news.
Fire and Rescue news.

Long Sutton firefighters attended an oven fire in Sutton Bridge yesterday evening (Tuesday).

The fire, at Chapel Court, had been extinguished on arrival, and the crew ventilated the property.

The blaze had been caused by a build up of fat in the oven.

A fire service spokesman said: “While it’s not an exciting job, keeping your oven clean will reduce the risk of an oven fire.”

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More