Home   News   Article

Subscribe Now

Sutton St James tractor and bailer fire



More news, no ads

LEARN MORE


Overheating caused a tractor and bailer to catch fire yesterday (Wednesday) evening.

Fire crews from Long Sutton and Spalding were called to Draw Dyke in Sutton St James to attend the incident at 8.43pm.

Crews used two sets of breathing apparatus and two hose reels to extinguish the blaze.



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More