Home   News   Article

Subscribe Now

Two fire crews attend bungalow fire in Chatteris



More news, no ads

LEARN MORE


A fire in a Fenland bungalow was started accidentally says the fire service.

Crews from Chatteris and Sutton attended the incident, which happened at the property in Iretons Way (A142) Chatteris yesterday evening (Monday).

A spokesperson for Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service said: "At 8.32pm on Monday (10) crews from Chatteris and Sutton were called to a fire on Iretons Way in Chatteris.

A fire engine (54196759)
A fire engine (54196759)

"Firefighters arrived to find a fire in the loft space of a bungalow. Wearing breathing apparatus they extinguished the fire using a hose reel and returned to their stations by 10.20pm.

"The cause of the fire was accidental."



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More