Home   News   Article

House fire in March involving boiler was accidental




On Tuesday (28) at 10.10am, one crew from Chatteris and one crew from March were called to a house fire on Station Road, March.

Crews arrived to find a boiler involved in the fire, which firefighters tackled using specialist gear and an aqua pack to extinguish the flames.

The cause of


Read more

More by this author


This website and its associated newspaper are members of the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO)



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More